This highly acclaimed, award-winning series has been improved for 2015 with the addition of standards-based easy-to-understand lessons, revised activities, and periodic reviews. Editor in Chief® books teach grammar, punctuation, spelling, capitalization, and critical reading in a standards-based thinking approach rather than drill and practice. After a concise lesson that explains and illustrates the mechanics of writing, students carefully analyze and edit stories, letters, and articles that that contain mechanical errors. This effective method allows students to gain mastery over concepts that will translate into their own writing.
In the software version, you will discover the power of speech and the rules of the written word as you edit each document and complete the activities.
- Provides high-quality independent learning (not "edutainment") with immediate feedback for students and teachers.
- 33 activities per level; 40 activities on the Beginning level
- Each program has beginning, intermediate, and advanced levels of play (except the Beginning level)
- Multi-user login
- Quick and detailed instructions
- Hints that help students keep learning even if they don't know a rule—no getting stuck.
- Guide to Grammar, Usage & Punctuation that teaches and reinforces concepts
- Saves unfinished games
- Self-grading, with printable student data
eBooks are electronic versions of the book pages. You can immediately download your downloadable software or eBook from "My Account" under the "My Downloadable Product" section after you place your order.